Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chettinad chicken pepper kuzhambu

Recipes from Solai's blog has been featured several times in this blog before and for a tasty reason. I visited her blog after a gap and was pleasantly surprised to find a whole bunch of new recipes on it.

But one particular recipe caught my eye: http://solaiachiskitchen.blogspot.in/2012/05/chettinad-milagu-kozhi-kuzhambu.html

Because, any recipe with the words "chicken" and "pepper" in them makes me want to run to the kitchen and cook the dish asap. Besides, this recipe sounded very promising.

I made it and it was delicious. Both S and I could even slurp the kuzhambu without any accompaniment.

I did not make any change at all to the recipe. Follow it as is for a wonderful pepper chicken dish.

Chettinad chicken pepper kuzhambu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raw Banana Stir fry

 This recipe is adapted from cookdtv. Ingredients 1 raw banana or 2 small bananas 2 tbsp sesame oil 1/2 tsp mustard 6 cloves crushed garlic ...